Implementation of Mobileye solutions as an element of general strategy of the vehicles safety management may become one of the most effective money-saving tools for companies.
Statistics of the users’ companies shows that installing the Mobileye systems on the vehicles allows the fleet managing companies to improve driving habits of their drivers by decreasing the number of unjustified accelerations and brakings. It results in essential decrease in fuel consumption by 15-20 %, extended operation life of tyres and braking pads. In addition, reduction of collisions strengthens business efficiency and public image of the company.
It should be emphasized the lower accident rate for passenger operations and specially dangerous cargo freighting. The system reduces the number of road accident with involvement of such vehicles, saves lives and health to our people, and spares millions of grivna to be spent to eliminate consequences of such accidents.
By using Mobileye the companies may increase overall performance of their fleets due to:
1. Cut of direct costs of the company as the road accidents have decreased by 80%:
- Medical expenses, costs for property restoration after road accident, indemnification against third parties’ damages.
- Downtime losses in connection with repair of vehicles not covered by the automotive hull insurance (down times, loss of working hours, problems with the personnel involved in road accidents).
- The losses arising out of default of shipping contracts.
- The expenses incurred when eliminating the accident consequences: vehicle and cargo evacuation.
2. Reduction of costs connected with operation of vehicles:
- Cut of operational costs for the vehicle operation (fuel consumption by 15-20 %, tyres wear by 6 %).
- The operational costs for administrative and legal support of road accidents and vehicle replacement are reduced by 25 %, the costs that are not covered by the motor hull insurance.
3. Reduction of costs for vehicles, drivers and cargo insurance due to lower IC tariffs (15 % and more). Mobileye Solutions:
- Stimulates to develop correct driving habits, focuses on use of turn indicators, draws attention to the braking signals of the vehicles ahead, and also helps keep a safeer distance.
- Is a smart tool to train drivers and to evaluate their professionalism.
- Helps drivers develop the sense of the vehicle’s dimensions, adhere to a correct position on the driveway and respect all other traffic participants; it operates day and night almost under any weather conditions.
The Mobileye innovative solutions will enable the company to raise efficiency of its fleet operation, to contribute to safer traffic and formation of high driving culture on the roads of Moldova.
The Mobileye Solutions will give you competitive advantages. Integration of Mobileye with GPS systems may ensure the online data transmission and show the warnings received by the driver if he fails to keep a safe distance from the vehicle ahead and involuntarily veers out of his lane, and may also send a signal if a collision occurs. Provide your customers with the Mobileye’s enhanced offers.
All of us take care of our family and friends’ safety. When they sit at the car’s steering wheel, we believe that we should give them an "Assistant" who would never be distracted, but always monitor perpetually changing conditions on the road.
Telephone conversations, SMS exchange, use of e-mail, meal – what else the drivers have not done at the steering wheel. However, the most sad thing is that many of them do it when the vehicle is in motion, not paying particular attention to the mass-media, social advertisement and road police officers calls. Every driver thinks that nothing wrong could happen to him.
Between 15 % and 30 % of vehicle accidents occur because of distracting driving when drivers use their cellulars or enter a route in the satellite navigator.
The Mobileye system combines a "smart" camera with a high-power image processing unit. The system watches the vehicle’s trajectory, measures and analyses distance from the vehicle directly ahead of you and pedestrians dangerously entering your path, as well as detects road markings. When the distance to the object is getting too short or the vehicle veers out of the lane with the turn indicators off, Mobileye emits audio alerts of impending dangers on the road.
Unlike human drivers, Mobileye is never distracted and keeps an ever watchful eye on the road. It operates day and night under any weather conditions as the driver’s "third eye".
"Mobileye" system helps drivers avoid up to 80 % collisions, saves your employees and clients’ life, prevents from injures, assists to reduce CO2 emissions and becomes an active participant of "Green and Safe" revolution.
The Mobileye system ideally fits your strategy of corporate social responsibility both for increase of your employees and vehicles’ safety level, and for the environment protection.
According to the world statistics Mobileye helps dramatically lower the risks and increase efficiency of the fleet management services to be rendered both to your company and your customers due to:
- Cut the road accident rate by 80%
- Decrease in operational costs by 25 % (administrative and legal support for road accidents, vehicle replacement)
- Reduction of total ownership cost (fuel efficiency increases from 12 to 20 % tyres wear decreases by 6 %)
- Retention of leasing vehicles’ market cost
The fleet managing companies can be additionally reported on drivers’ behaviour and driving habits if Mobileye has been integrated with GPS systems.
As the rising competition on the market of motor vehicle insurance, the premium rates of insurance companies do down, however the risks and total amount of insurance payments associated with the vehicle collisions are growing.
Insurance companies have already calculated the economic benefit of the Mobileye Accident Avoidance System application. The calculated sums have shown the figures equal to that of annual budgets of some small European countries. The world bank published "Opposing “death on wheels”: traffic safety assurance in Europe and Central Asia”, a report where losses relating to road accidents amounted to tens billions US dollars, and the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted the Resolution where the years of 2011-2020 had been declared as the decade of actions for traffic safety.
Mobileye is an advanced driver assistance system.
Mobileye is a smart tool for ICs, which allows them to strengthen the clients’ loyalty by giving a priority to customer care and assistance in collision avoidance, and only then to elimination or mitigation severity of the road accidents.
If integrated with auxiliary GPS systems, Mobileye solutions help the insurance companies gain additional profit by analyzing drivers’ behaviour and improving their driving habits.
Mobileye is an innovative instrument that contributes to the customers benefit not less than any insurance company.
Mobileye system is a perfect risk management tool, an excellent addition to such product as Pay-As-You-Drive, the insurance rates management tool.
Give your company a chance to save on insurance payments and to make your contribution to safe environment on Moldavian roads by implementing Mobileye solutions.
What, if we could reduce the amount of your liabilities on insurance payments by 30 %?
It is time to be socially responsible on the road. Today, to incur losses, to waste time, emotional energy and health, and to put on risk safety of your family and friends costs too much to a present-day person.
The Mobileye unique solutions, advantages of Mobileye mono-camera and its basic technologies have been recognised by the lead automobile manufacturers in 2007 when close cooperation on use of Mobileye solutions with global automotive companies, such as Volvo, BMW and General Motors was started .Over the next years the cooperation with automobile manufacturers has enhanced in the market of OEM, and now more and more companies use the offered solutions in their production.
Mobileye has actively worked over the number of programs for implementing its solutions for 10 automobile manufacturers until 2014.These solutions are available as add-ons or standard options when ordering the car. The range of offers is prepared for more than 100 modifications of vehicles with the features from LDW to adaptive cruise-control vision with collision mitigation by braking.
On the OEM market Mobileye differs from competitors by offering 3 basic technical approaches:
- The monocular approach is a capability to detect obstacles, to define a range of measurements and relative speeds with a camera.
- Unique vision range.
- Mobileye EyeQ - Chip-on System Design.