DoCash Kombo, up-to-date, multiple-purpose detector is used for comprehensive identification of banknotes, securities and documents of expert level.
- IR-control (visualization of the image elements applied by IR-metameric paints).
- UV-control (visualization of the luminescence background and certain elements of the image).
- Visualization of "M"-element.
- Control in white transmitted, reflected and oblique light.
- Control of magnetic markers.
- Control of microprinting in IR & UV spectral bands.
- Control of the banknote geometry (by means of a special grid on the bottom panel of the detector).
Currency detector DoCash Kombo
| Power of UV-lamps||2x6 W|
| Wavelength of UV-radiation||360-380 nm|
| Wavelength of IR-radiation ||800-1000 nm |
| Type of display|| Liquid Crystal, with a possibility to adjust inclination|
| Size of display (diagonal)||7 inches (17,78 cm)|
| Power consumption||max 36 W|
| Power supply, V/Hz||Input 100–240 V АС 50/60 Hz, Output 12V DC ЗА|
| Dimensions (WхDхH)||270х190х225 mm|
| Weight, kg||1,95|
Features of the detector DoCash Kombo
- The expert complex allows the user to check authenticity of the banknotes in full conformity with requirements of the national banks.
- Powerful 12 W UV-lamps, as well as a considerable depth of the viewing area (“blackout zone”) ensure a high-efficient examination in UV-spectrum.
- Special glare filter of the colour display of 7 inches diagonal.
- Adjustable inclination of the display creates comfortable working environment for the user.
- A 10-fold imaging spectrum magnifier (being a part of complete delivery), displaying both colour and monochrome images in visible, UV- and IR-spectrum bands, ensures follow-up check-up and identification of the expert level.
- A special slot makes it possible to check securities and documents of А4 format.
- The display menus are provided in Russian language.